Week 9

I don't present this week so my work for this class is minimal. however I am animating a lip-sync clip for my CAGD 441 class. the assignement is very interesting and wealthy with new skills. some of the things that I learned in this assignment is the importance of the work flow, and how it organizes my thoughts.

The blocking phase, stage, step or however you'd like to call it sets a blueprint to the animation. However in this stage I find it very odd to critique  or anything like that because It is not complete animation and it doesn't show much. It seems to me critiquing blocking scene is like saying the new born baby looks like his mother or father. make no scene. a new born baby looks more like a potato than his/her parents.


After the Blocking. Splining Comes.
which is basically getting between the posses and bringing the animation to life. holds , ease in/out and timing. It is very critical stage. and it requires a lot of iteration to perfect the animation. however with good skills of observation and passion everything is easy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 13.

Week5