Week10

This week I was working on perfecting some shots also trying to make some progress towards finishing the story.

The walk cycle was far away from good and it was acceptable but Anim was sliding. the walk cycle didn't look very convincing and poorly animated. However I fixed it and now it is much better than it was before but I don't feel like there is a weight  of realism in the walk. I will make more improvements and by the end of the semester it will look much better than this.


The next shot is the Withdrawal shot when the Vending machine gives Anim his dollar back. The next shot will be him picking the dollar up and while he's picking it up the Vending machine spits another dollar. it will be a low angle shot shows  Anim, the vending machine and the dollar on the ground... the problem is the dollar is a plane so it dosen't have any thikness so I have to figure out an angle the apply my vision in maya 


This is the the last one for today. it was a kind of fun planning sketching it because i was acting the shot in the library and my friend thought i was waving a peace sign at him for some reasons. thus the shot is just choosing which drink to get. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 13.

Week5

Week 7