Week 8: Problem Solving and Editing.

In this week post we will discuss some of the problems that I have faced and how I over came them also we will talk about editing and compositing my play-blasts in premier pro to see if my timing is right

  • Problem Solving 

         


    • Fist problem was the length of the shot ... as a wise man once said .. you should put a gun at the shot. the shot when Anim is walking back from work was way too long. the audience got the idea of him being tired in the first 2 seconds and I don't need to stress it more and stretch it to 16 seconds. 
      • I cut the shot to approximately 8 seconds  
      • I removed the stretching part of the shot as well.


    • Second reaching the Vending machine at the beginning I wanted the shot to be one take. Anime reaches to his pocket .. looks at his hand .. walks to the vending machine .. that's a lot of unnecessary information and animation 
    • Finally The morning-run shot needed some emphasizing on the character and putting him in focus instead of him just running across the screen



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 13.

Week5

Week 7