Week5

This week I struggled with imagining and planning the details of my story. I came up with many versions of it however deciding which version fits the best and more efficient in applying my vision. 

one scenario was including two more characters show up out of nowhere. the first character will try to get soda out of the vanding machine but Anim stops him by knocking him out and shoving him inside the vending machine. 
the second character will collect all the money after Anim gets trapped inside the vending machine.

On the other hand I decided to go with different vision which is. One solo character in the entire sequence. Anime will collect money until the machine gives him a Soda and he losses his mind and traps himself inside the vending machine. 


Animation

I succeed in creating a progressive walk cycle. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 13.

Week 7