R8_pics Photography portfolio

Greetings! 

My name is Malek Almarshoud. I am majoring in Computer Animation and Game Development with minor in Media, Art, Design and Technology at Chico state University. Originally I am from Saudi Arabia I came to the United States of America in 2011 seeking future endeavors.  my interest is social media marketing via different platforms. Also creative strategies in marketing. 
I am a professional photographer and graphic designer who is eager and keen to offer my services in photography, graphic design, web design and social media marketing. 

Currently I have worked with Alibaba Mediterranean restaurant located in downtown Chico ca 

Built the website with Food photography, Google analysis, facebook Pixel 
Improved the website Search Engine Optimization (SEO) 


Below are some samples of my work to show you my skills.

 Real Estate Photography





Portrait Photography 











Landscape Photography 







Cars Photography 





Creative Editing













Popular posts from this blog

Week 13.

Week 9

Week 7